Research in Clinical Pharmacy (RCP) is an international, open-access, peer-reviewed journal of clinical pharmacy published online by Asian Conference on Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP).
- 1. Journal Title: Research in Clinical Pharmacy
- 2. Journal Abbreviation: R Clin Pharm
- 3. Acronym: RCP
- 4. Frequency: biannual
- 5. Publisher: ACCP
- 6. Language: English
- 7. Format Status: Electronic only
I. Information about Research in Clinical Pharmacy (RCP) journal
- ⋅ The Journal is the official journal of the ACCP, and its main editorial objectives will be promoting original thinking and exchanging concepts of clinical pharmacy at an international platform, both within Asia and worldwide.
- ⋅ Mission: to improve health care by the dissemination of clinical pharmacy scholarship
- ⋅ Aims: to be the leader in Asia in the dissemination of clinical pharmacy scholarship
- ⋅ Main readers of this journal will comprise of pharmacists, clinical pharmacologists, pharmacy researchers, and other health care professionals.
- ⋅ Journal published by ACCP will gather and disseminate new and emerging issues of pharmacotherapeutic and clinical pharmacy scholarship.
- ⋅ The journal will represent ACCP and will be accessible to worldwide level.
- ⋅ Pharmaceutical care services and model
- ⋅ Evidence-based pharmacotherapy
- ⋅ Education in areas of clinical pharmacy
- ⋅ Clinical pharmacy practice and economic outcomes of clinical pharmacy practice
- ⋅ Health care policy in clinical pharmacy
- ⋅ Application of medication optimization and safety of drug use
- ⋅ Clinical trials in clinical pharmacy
- ⋅ Pharmacoepidemiology
- ⋅ Clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- ⋅ Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacometrics
- ⋅ Big Data/Real-world Data
- ⋅ Systematic review/Meta-analysis/Network meta-analysis
- ⋅ Pharmacists, clinical pharmacologists, and other health care professionals worldwide will subscribe this journal. Potential institutional subscribers will be internationally spread including Asian countries, USA, Europe, Canada, and other various countries worldwide.
- ⋅ The readers of this journal will consist of diverse professions, including pharmaceutical practitioners, researchers and related scholars.
- ⋅ The journal’s publisher, Asian Conference on Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP), is a professional society of pharmacy practitioners, scientists, researchers, administrators, educators, and students committed to promote excellence in clinical pharmacy in Asia.
5. Copyright/Reuse permission
- ⋅ All authors will be asked to sign a transfer of copyright agreement form on transfer of rights for published article to RCP.
- ⋅ All published manuscripts become the permanent property of the RCP and must not be published elsewhere without written permission.
- ⋅ Authors must request permission to RCP for reuse or reproduction of a RCP published article. If authors provide a content of a published article as public materials, the material should be referenced to the original publication in RCP.